Position: Sales Associate
We are looking for a success-driven Sales Associate willing to learn and achieve set goals.
The successful candidate must:
• Have the ability to exceed predefined sales quotas
• Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Prove consistent results and is persistent in meeting day to day challenges
• Have the ability to thrive in a high performance paced environment
• Demonstrate confidence as a performer and a team player
• Be entrepreneurial minded with a strong business acumen
• Building and cultivating customer relationships with a focus on continuous
• Gathering client information and analyzing their needs
• Establishing and achieving sales quotas and targets
• Coordinating Regional Development
Your demonstrated ability to build relationships coupled with strong negotiation skills, exceptional judgment and business acumen make you the ideal candidate. Leverage your strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, PC literacy (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), presentation skills and a sound and practical knowledge of the sales process. You are team focused and solution-seeking; comfortable with self-initiating action on most issues, and willing to take responsibility for sales forecast expectations.
We offer excellent training and solid opportunities for advancement. If you're excited about this role and feel that you match this description, apply today!
If you think you are the person we are looking for and want to come work for a great company, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference the job title in the subject line of your email.
How to apply:
Please forward Resumes & Cover letters (Word attachment) to email@example.com, or mail to:
Silent Media Inc
3461 Dixie Rd., Suite 506
We thank all applicants for applying but only those selected will be contacted. Silent Media Inc is committed to Employment Equity.